Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Get outta here snow!

Seriously? Snow on the day before the first day of spring? Just a reminder that Mother Nature loves to surprise New England. And throw a curveball in my marathon training (hello treadmill). I can't even put in words how excited I am for Spring and how it needs to arrive SOONER rather than later. Here in New England we got another two inches of snow, that needs to start melting - now. 

I wanted to stray from the usual post of running and yoga and talk about the walking dead for a second. Yes, The Walking Dead and one of my new obsessions thanks to a friend getting me addicted. So I finally caught up to season three and I was able to watch the brand new episode that aired Sunday night and whoa.. is anyone else feeling angry? I sure hope so. Andrea being held by the crazy governor?!? Ugh he just sickens me. What I am really upset about is that these two groups are going to war. Oh there is only a zombie apocalypse going on but lets kill the potential only 50 survivors, oh yeah great idea! Human instinct, shuman shintsict. This is ridiculous, they should just form one super group that will INCREASE their chances of survival and potentially keep the human race going.

Ok, that is off my chest. I also wanted to share some interesting and healthy recipes I have found lately. This delicious one is courtesy of Ambitious Kitchen, which is one of my favorite blogs. It is a flour-less and butter-less Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie ( can you say yum) 

http://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/2013/03/peanut-butter-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies-flourless-no-butter/

I think I will be baking those this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment